Friday, June 24, 2011

Milestones

My baby girl started rolling over in the last few days, won't be long and she'll be mobile. She is approaching the fun stage where everything is giggles and new experiences. Cooper continues to amaze us with what he picks up on and how much he knows. I think I continue to amaze Jill at how much I can forget....

Cooper borrowed a zebra scooter from Reese last week and he has been loving it. He rides it around the house, around the neighborhood and we even to it to the park last week. It is his pride and joy these days, so I grabbed a few pics as Jill was heading out for a run.


From Chariot ride and zebra scooter



From Chariot ride and zebra scooter



From Chariot ride and zebra scooter


Jill continues to do great on running with the whole crew sans Joel. I don't know how she does it, but she does.


From Chariot ride and zebra scooter



From Chariot ride and zebra scooter


And a couple of pics from a month or so back that had gotten lost but now are found.

From Chariot ride and zebra scooter



From Chariot ride and zebra scooter

No comments: