Monday, August 27, 2018

Oh my Goodness.... we are in Double Digits!

     
  My favorite boy in the world turned 10 years old this year........And I am not sure I have accepted it yet. He has been asking for a party and I have been putting it off, saying we could have one when he turned 10. So it was now time for Mom to pony up. He decided after much back and forth to have a sleepover. We finally agreed on a number and emails were sent out, and he waiting not to patiently for the day to arrive.
    On Friday night, we had 6 boys show up, and start running amok!! So it was quickly decided to head down to the park for the frenzy to have a little more room. All the boys were great and I hope that they had fun, I know Cooper did.  Once we wore a little energy off, we headed back home for pizza and a movie. A few of the kiddos had things in the morning and were unable to stay the night,  but we were able to make lights out around 10:30..... so really late for mom and dad!
   Kids woke up pretty early, and wanted to play some video games.... so I think we included most things that 10 years olds like, Parks, Superheros(Movie), Pizza, and video games. I think the only thing missing was a nerf gun fight. Maybe next time. Well with all the chaos I was only able to take a few pics. But I hope the memories will stay for Cooper.

  The tradition of streamers still lives.... I am thinking it will  be something I do until they leave the house (and I am okay with that - thought I might have to do while they are still awake when they get older)
A group of crazy... but really great kids
 Opening Presents - I warned you I did not get great pics
 The Zombie look of 10 year olds playing video games
      I hope Cooper had the best of days. He is really a great kid, and I am proud to be his Mom. Now I know if I do not pay close attention he will be 20......

No comments: