Monday, December 29, 2008

Constantly Changing Cooper

From Cooper Post Christmas


Yeah I've heard it a thousand times from my friends and family members, but it isn't till you experience how quickly kids change that you really understand. Cooper seems to be growing every day and changing quickly. The kid looked exactly like Jill at first (in my opinion), but now neither of Jill or I think he looks much like her at all. Of course, give it a week and he'll look just like her again.

From Cooper Post Christmas


Getting to enjoy another nice week at the house before shipping off to Calgary again next week. Got out for a brief bike ride without the boot today (Doctor said it was OK, well he said it was OK to ride a stationary bike anyway) and it felt great. Mid 50 degrees, no wind and I got to actually ride. Nothing special, just some laps around the neighborhood, but it was liberating to say the least. I put a shoe on my right foot today for the first time in 7 or 8 weeks and it felt alien to say the least, but I am walking much more normally than just a few days ago. I'll still be wearing the boot most of the time, but I'll do some light walking when possible.

To the rest of the pics...

From Cooper Post Christmas


From Cooper Post Christmas


From Cooper Post Christmas


From Cooper Post Christmas


From Cooper Post Christmas

No comments: