Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day Weekend

A new holiday! Man if I knew I could get another holiday just by having a kid, I'd have done it a long time ago...We spent most of the weekend up near Nederland, hanging out with Mr. and Mrs. Punisher up in their sweet getaway house. Did some hiking in the national forest that adjoins the land, some good food and got to see my first bear in Colorado today.

Some pics from our hike at Mudd Lake today

Cooper and I loaded up and ready to hit the trail
From Father's Day Weekend


Father's Day self portrait
From Father's Day Weekend


John's puppy Luna takes a break while Jake and Xander wait for us to get moving again
From Father's Day Weekend


The view from their deck does not suck. Not at all.
From Father's Day Weekend



And lastly, a couple pics I stole from Sarah from Memorial Day weekend. Yack and Cooper taking a stroll after a nice family dinner. One of my favorite moments. Its not something you can really describe, but what an incredible moment to get to watch your son take some of his first steps hand in hand with your Dad.


From Father's Day Weekend

No comments: