Friday, October 02, 2009

Always good to be back home

Twas a long week in my temporary great white northern residence, and after a mechanical pushed our flight from a 7:30pm landing time to a 9:30 landing time, it was that much better to be home. Its been an incredible 2 - 3 years for me career wise, things have really taken off, but with that comes being at the end of the responsibility ladder. This can be challenging at times when things don't get done in the manner you would personally hand them, but its all life lessons that I put into the bank.

Those problems are long forgotten though when I get done with a week of work and start chasing that crazy Cooper around the house. So today, after dealing with more work setbacks I logged off and grabbed my camera and Cooper and I played around the house (before heading to the park later in the day).

When I was a kid, I often hid and lurched out at my Dad in a game very similar to Inspector Clouseau and Cato from the Pink Panther movies. I think I am going to learn to regret that..Here Cooper practices his Cato pouncing position.

From Cooper Around the house


Evidently I'm hilarious to 14 month olds
From Cooper Around the house


Working on the "I need something" pout
From Cooper Around the house


And a self portrait of me and my boy. Its amazing how much you can love a kid, this kid just makes me laugh all the time.
From Cooper Around the house

No comments: