Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pumpkin patching

I'll admit, before kids I just didn't get the pumpkin patch business. And to be honest, I'm not sure I personally get it but the kids sure seem to love it. Cooper talks about "pumpkin patches" for about 3 months a year. Located about between Sarah and our house is a massive "pick from the field" pumpkin patch. This time of year it can be a traffic jam but while I snuck away for an early morning mountain bike ride, Sarah and Reese met up with Jill, Cooper and Lauren for some pumpkin patching.

No pumpkin patch would be complete without an inflatable slide. Reese leads Cooper down

From October 16, 2011


And then some time in the bouncy house

From October 16, 2011


Posing for pics

From October 16, 2011


The scarecrow and the pumpkin

From October 16, 2011


Lauren not real thrilled to be a pumpkin

From October 16, 2011


More slide time

From October 16, 2011



No comments: