Tuesday, June 20, 2006

MS150 - Sponsorship Needed!

After passively donating to my sister's MS150 fund raising the last several years, this year I've decided to actively particpate. The ride is 150 miles from the Denver metro to Canon City, and totals 150 miles over 2 days.

Multiple sclerosis (MS) is a devastating disease that affects the brain and spinal cord. People diagnosed with MS can have a hard time doing routine tasks, let alone doing the things we all love to do (like riding bikes!).

My goal is to raise $500 for researching a cure to this dreadful disease. If you can help, I encourage you to do so. Skip one days lunch and donate that $10 to helping others. I will be reporting about the two-day event and my experiences here on my blog, so please help out if you can.

To sponsor me in the MS150, Please click here.

Thanks for your support,
Joel

No comments: