Thursday, October 23, 2008

Growing Boy

From Cooper's 10/19 weekend


Its a bittersweet day for me, Coop has outgrown his "Little Cutie" hat with the puppy dog ears on it. Seeing him in that little hat just made me smile, regardless of how little sleep I had been getting. The good news is that we've got lots and lots of cute hats for him to grow into for the foreseeable future, starting with this new hat...

From Cooper's 10/19 weekend


So tonight I'll get back to CO and be able to hold Coop and read him his bedtime story again. Jill told me he is really starting to laugh, and I just can't wait to hear it. It amazes me how something as simple as seeing your kid smile or laugh makes everything else seem really small.

And now some pics I didn't get posted up last weekend from our Friday hike:

1. Cooper isn't receptive to his sweet new glasses at first, but he did warm up to them after a couple minutes
From Cooper's 10/19 weekend


2. With the Fall chill in the air, he got to sport his sweet Nikes that Anna Banana's crew got for him
From Cooper's 10/19 weekend


3. Ready to hit the trail
From Cooper's 10/19 weekend

No comments: