Monday, November 17, 2008

Immobile objects

From Crutched Up Joel and Cooper


It would be a close race between Cooper and I as to who is less mobile. While I can still technically get around via crutches, he is cute enough that someone is always willing to pick him up and carry him. Evidently, I am not that cute, but I have learned to accept that.

From Crutched Up Joel and Cooper


The leg feels fine, no real pain except the pain in the butt of crutching myself around. The weather has been gorgeous, which has also been painful since I'm pretty much confined to the couch. I get the cast of on Wednesday, which will be the first huge step towards regaining some semblance of the life I used to have.

The bright side of all of this is I've gotten to spend a ton of time at home with Jill, Cooper and the pooches and my family that dropped everything to come out and help us out (A huge thank you). There is something completely indescribably wonderful about lying in bed and having Jill bring a rested and smiling Cooper in to say good morning.

Who would have thought being put INTO a walking boot would be something to look forward to....

From Crutched Up Joel and Cooper


From Crutched Up Joel and Cooper


From Crutched Up Joel and Cooper

No comments: