Friday, February 24, 2006

Heavy Rotation

Thought I'd give a quick post detailing what I'm listening to these days on my Ipod. I have eclectic music tastes, so you might find something you've never heard of that you love. But listen at your own risk...

1. Upside Down by Jack Johnson - Catchy tune from the Curious George Soundtrack
2. Get Him Back by Fiona Apple - Classic Fiona Apple from her new album
3. Crystal Village by Pete Yorn - Great song by an underrated artist
4. Fool on the Hill by The Beatles - The greatest band ever, I've found new appreciation for this one lately.
5. Zebra by The John Butler Trio - Very unique sound, a refreshing change.
6. Looking at the world from the bottom of a well by Mike Doughty - Former Soul Coughing lead man now solo
7. Papa Dukie & The Mud People by The Subdudes - Funky local band with a unique style
8. Flake by Jack Johnson - Song off his one of his older albums but a great song nonetheless
9. Perfect Situation by Weezer - Another great Weezer song.
10. Soul Meets Body by Death Cab for Cutie - I didn't want to like this song but I can't deny it any longer


No comments: