Friday, June 20, 2008

Jill at 8 months

The blog has fallen silent recently. I've been on the road quite a bit, and riding a lot when I'm in town (I love having Fridays off) but no rides that I can really elaborate on too much. So to spice up the blog again, I'm featuring the lovely Jill in her "1 month to go" mode. If it goes according to plan (no chance of that), a month from today we'll be the proud parents of Super Cooper.





Today the girls at Jill's work put together a really nice baby shower for her. It was incredibly nice, and we were overwhelmed with really cute stuff for this kiddo. I had the MDX loaded down with stuff and it literally took me 4 trips to get it all inside. If we ever get the crib (ugh), I'll take some pics of Coop's room and all the incredible stuff we've accumulated for him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate to be the one to break the news to you guys, but Cooper is actually a girl. Look at how high Jill is carrying! Everyone knows those ultrasounds are all smoke and mirrors; the only reliable way to predict the sex is the evaluate how high or low the baby sits.

;-)

Jennifer Brandt