Monday, June 09, 2008

Like a kid on Christmas Eve...

I'm giddy with excitement about Apples latest product announcements that start later today. Its been about a year and a half since my post about being enamored by the iPhone yet to date the iPhone has proved elusive to me. Well that may change today, as I'm in no cell contract and in desperate need of a mobile device with email, internet, mapping, etc.

It seems a given that the new device will have 3G speed capability, but what else does Steve have up his sleeve? Rumor has it a lower price as well, which is a welcome thing for me but I don't think price would deter me too much at this point. I'll get on the plane, hopefully get some sleep and wake up in San Antonio just in time to hear all about the latest and greatest "must have" gadgets Apple has announced today.

No comments: