Sunday, April 05, 2009

Return to regular & being a closet roadie

From Weekend Roundup


The big storm that was predicted fizzled this weekend, but the weather was pretty dismal. Couple that with the three of us still recovering from our round of stomach virus, and we had a pretty lazy weekend around the house. Cooper seems to be back to normal, which is really good news. Its tough to go back to having him waking up at 3am when you are used to 8pm to 7am sleeping.

So some random pics from around the house, with Cooper continuing to cheese it up for the camera every time.

From Weekend Roundup


From Weekend Roundup


From Weekend Roundup


From Weekend Roundup


Then we filled up the tub a bit and let Cooper splash around in it
From Weekend Roundup


From Weekend Roundup



When I got my corporate apartment in Calgary, I decided to ship my road bike up there so I could ride the trainer Mon - Thurs. That was a great move, and really helps the week go quicker but surprisingly I found myself missing the ease and convenience of having a road bike at home. After selling my Honda 250r quad that had been sitting for years, I had some spending money and decided to use part of it to get another road bike for her in CO.

After quite a bit of deliberation, some test rides and some sizing I decided on a Specialized Tarmac. Change in model and change in size, dropping from a 58cm frame to a 56cm frame. The sizing feels much better and so far I'm very pleased with the ride, although I didn't really get much of a chance to ride it yet. More to come on it, for now some pics posing out by the tree that I use to take pics of all my bikes.


From Weekend Roundup


From Weekend Roundup


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you tried getting out the camera to take a pic when Coop's in the midst of a fit? just curious..
-s

Jason said...

I don;t think that saddle is level...