Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Stabilized


From Get Well Cooper


Jill went to the doc on Monday, and things went pretty well. They think they were able to set her arm correctly, without surgery although with a lot of pain. She's a really tough chick and took it in stride, but I could tell it was tough.

I've been running around like crazy trying to keep up with Cooper, keep Jill from doing things she shouldn't be and keep afloat at work. Its been an exhausting couple of days, but I think given my history of injuries and having Jill wait on me hand and foot that its probably my turn.

Yesterday, much to her delight Jill got a chocolate covered strawberry gift basket from my parents. Much to Cooper's delight it came with a balloon. He really loves it, so we tied it to one of his stuffed animals and he has been having a big time with it. So some pics from Cooper on his new favorite box with his balloon.


From Get Well Cooper


From Get Well Cooper


From Get Well Cooper


No comments: