Tuesday, May 15, 2007

This pretty much sums it up...



Just like Michael Scott on The Office has "World's Best Boss" mug, I've now got a sweet bell for one of my bikes courtesy of Scott & Kim Turner. Last Friday they bought me this bell and an even sweeter pink horn jokingly for my birthday.

I've found my place in the saddle for a considerable amount of time this week, only missing last night due to hail/wind/rain/etc. Tonight I broke out the road bike for a much needed "easy" spin out NW. I found a new route, took it nice and easy and my legs thanked me for it.

I managed to get in a bit over 23 miles, managing a 17+ mph average. Tomorrow I've got plans of getting out on the Yeti for 10+ miles of actual trail, that is assuming I can sort out my rear brake issues in time. I guess I could always just take the Niner and punish myself...

No comments: