Monday, July 02, 2007

Bovine Paparazzi

One of my favorite things to do when I get back to Oklahoma is to go check cows with my parents. Its always fun to see the cows, a lot of which have been around as long or longer than me. While some have names, all have a whole lot of personality. Many will come eat cake (a cow delicacy) right out of your hand.

I often take my camera and snap away as we drive around checking the herd out, and this time was no exception. So without further babble, here are some of my favorite shots from this last outing.


Penelope is the queen mother of the herd


Once upon a time, TwoFer (as in two for the price of one) was a bottle calf


Suzanne Sugarbaker got a mud facial to tighten the skin


I love the black and white faced cows


Babies are growing up quick


Yack fees P some cake


Happy cows come from MJ & Yack's herd

No comments: