Monday, May 26, 2008

Picking the lens up again

In preparation for the arrival of Thor, I've been trying to dial in my photography setup again. Shooting children is a world away from what I typically shoot, outdoor scenery or action stuff. Where is Kelly Stocksen when I need her?

I've been reading a lot of interesting articles on Strobist, and I think I've settled on a lighting setup. Today I was playing around with a DIY macro softbox as a rainy day task. I kind of felt like Jake for a minute, spent yesterday meticulously scrubbing my MDX in the driveway and today taking pictures of inanimate objects.

So today a couple thrilling shots of a remote and my new Ipod Shuffle Sarah got me for my birthday...



1 comment:

Kelly said...

If only you lived closer! I'd definitely be up for taking pics of baby white....

Don't sweat it though, you'll do great! I don't think I've ever seen a bad photo from you.