Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Apple does it again.



Apple is evidently not content. Yesterday I posted about the possibility of the new iTV (which looks cool) and the Apple iPhone, but I don't think any tech geek was prepared for what the actual details of the iPhone would be. I was shocked and amazed several times during the keynote speech. Its a touch screen (literally one button) phone, widescreen video Ipod, internet device (nervous Blackberry?) with a 2 megapixel camera thrown in for good measure all in a device that is less than .5 thick.

Its not cheap, and it looks complicated but its definitely something I'll be considering in June. Engadget.com has all the details, but somehow Apple has been able to revolutionize an existing product all over again. This time I won't be so slow to convert like I was on the Ipod. Resistance is futile...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We will have you in a MacBook in no time.