Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Turn out the lights, the party is over...


And so the 2+ year experiment at Outlaw draws to a close at 3:59p.m. MST today, leaving Michael with his new self chosen Dwight (I picture myself as more of a Jim or Ryan character). It was a great opportunity that slowly started to close into a place where I had nowhere left to go. The great news is that with every finished opportunity is a new opportunity, and I'm very excited about the new job (start Tuesday).

The great part about it was how many "You won't believe this" stories that I'll take with me. I truly believe that I would never have appreciated NBC's series The Office (my favorite show on television) without this experience.

Yep I have worked for Michael Scott, but now I'm off to a new office.

No comments: