Thursday, January 04, 2007

Will we ever see the grass again?



After two days in the upper 40s and some much needed melting (finally!), you guessed it more snow for Friday. Not a "major" storm by recent standards, but enough to bury the grass that had just barely peaked through in a couple spots.

Don't get me wrong, I love the snow for the mountains but having 40" inches since mid December is about enough for me for quite some time. I thought I'd finally get out for some sort of non-trainer, outdoor ride at some point this weekend but doesn't look like its going to happen after all.

Oh well, at least I have Wii Sports for "cross training" this weekend... :)

1 comment:

Chris said...

If the snow sets up enough that I can ride the Monocog, you can borrow the Pugsley and we can go ride outdoors. I rode the Pugs in today so we'll see how much we get and how hard it sets up.

Chris