Friday, July 11, 2008

Another Try?

Well, judging by this the Apple store in Boulder still has 16GB iPhones in black available. Word on the street is that Apple stores have lots of stock, you just have to wait in line because the activation has been so slow.

So now I'm contemplating heading to Boulder early tomorrow morning to see if I can procure this elusive device. I'm totally wiped out tonight from a 3 hour ride up St. Vrain Canyon in 99 degree heat this afternoon, so we'll see how I feel in the morning. I didn't think I'd do the wait in line bit, but now I'm thinking I'd kind of like to just get one of these and move forward instead of having to constantly stop by an Apple or AT&T store for the next couple weeks.

We'll see what happens in the morning, and make sure the availability forecast still looks rosy when I get up to feed to pooches at 6 A.M.

No comments: