Not much activity. Jill tried all the old wives tales she could yesterday, but still no baby. She is ready to get the show on the road, but either the kid has to decide to show up on his own or we hit August 3rd, which is our scheduled inducement date.
We've got another baby appointment tomorrow, so we'll know more then. It would be great if we get some activity and get to cancel that appointment, but I doubt it. At least we should have an update as to the progress of the process tomorrow afternoon.