Sunday, July 13, 2008

Live from the road

At long last I have my prized iPhone. I went to Boulder early Saturday morning, and after about an hour and a half I was walking out with a new 16Gb iPhone in white.

White? Yep, they were out of black so my options were either the 8GB version in black or the "girls" version. After some pondering, I checked out the white version, and I actually liked it. The black version shows smudges terribly, and I may end up using a case anyway. So my want to get a phone and be done with it trumped my desire for black.

So I am off to San Antonio for a brief visit to get a couple things rolling while we wait for Cooper to make his appearance. It will be a nervous 36 hours for me, although Jill and I both think its going to be a bit so we decided I'd make the quick trip.

The iPhone is pretty much everything I expected, maybe a bit more so far.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the iPhone family :)

TMAY
16Gb blk